Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pictorials 2.A: Faction Changes!!!!

WAHOOOOOO!!!
Finally it is officially out!!
VICTORY!!!
and the change cost is....
$30.00
which includes the recustomization and change.

Wow.com released this amazing article (screen shot from there as well)...
anyways the article was published yesterday 9/2/09..
and it highlights all the interesting and important information about faction changes.
here is the link: http://www.wow.com/2009/09/02/faction-change-service-now-available/
btw I read wow.com probably 5 times a day..
Here is a snipit from the World of Warcraft site..
explaining how everything is going to transfer over..
I can understand now why this was not implemented faster..
Blizzard has done an incredible job of outlining what is transferring to what..
I am very happy with their FAQ section on Faction changes!
and I hope the change is as smooth as their FAQ!! Link: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faction-change/index.xml
Jezibel is down for her change!
I cant wait to make her a sexy blood elf!!!!!
As soon as she gets her faction changed she will be transferring!
as a Hordie to Mok'nathal!!
I am not sure what I am going to change her name too...
Jezibel is taken on that guild...
if lowbie chars have similar names
I may just go with Jezibelle or Jezibella..
both I have saved now :)

No comments: