Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gold and Time

(image linked from 'the easy way out' aka a gold farming site) 

So i have come to the realization that I just do not have enough time! In Rl which leads to game time.. I love WoW and several other games; aoin, sims, lotro.. but I just do not feel like lately I have the time for anything! Its sad as my poor main toon has only about 500g... everyone else it seems has thousands!  Of course I attribute this problem to my RL spending habits and the time factor.  I just cant seem to ever get far enough ahead to really get something 'big.'  There is always something needed... a new level of professions.. a new skill level to fly etc etc etc.  Just how am I to collect all the pets! lol




I have been trying to find time lately for gaming.. it has just been a no go... not only are we getting married and having a baby (Due date early to mid Jan 2012).. but we are also switching apts... and remodeling it.... I also work and go to school..... and then not to mention my extra activities... Sensation Magazine.. exercising.. and alll the other fun stuff! Now don't get me wrong I love my life... but why does it have to be so busy! I need to get my WoW fishing up so I can get those pets and the turtle! GRR lol

2 comments:

Author Wendy May said...

Aww so sweet, yaay congrats on your marriage and a cute bundle of joy!!! So much to do and so little time! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to add more hours to your day like in the Sims game? ^.^

SSB Jezi said...

omg or just a pause button!